IoT Software Development
Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical objects or things that are connected to the internet. The objects can be anything such as mobile phones, washing machines, car, headphones, lamps, wearable devices, house-holding items (Home automation devices), and even human, etc.
The main objective of IoT is to enable the objects communicate, sense or exchange data with each other. The interaction can be happened between human-human, human-things (objects), and things-things. Here, the devices connect to the internet through a technological communication mode such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Smart, iBeacon, NFC, and Zigbee Wireless, etc.
Why IoT Software Development?
- Connected devices and decreased manpower
- Easy technological solution for complex business problems
- Simplified business operations
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Technology to easily reach more targeted customers
IoT services are as follows
Any business can use IoT to enhance work productivity as well as business performance. But, the most important is proper implementation. Especially, in the manufacturing and health industry, IoT solution is significantly beneficial for organizing tools, machines and people simultaneously and in a systematic way.
- Firmware development
- IOT cloud server development
- Microsoft Azure IOT development
- Amazon AWS IOT development
- IBM Bluemix development
- SAP HANA development
- Custom web application development
- Sensors (temperature, location tracking sensor etc.)
- Communication technologies (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc.)
- IoT Gateways, which is a custom-built set-up
- Cloud Server and Big Data
- IoT Mobile App
IoT Analytics helps companies understand the data collected by their deployed devices, which can lead to a decrease in business expenditures, reduction in equipment outages and downtime, and improvements in business operations. The findings can be presented immediately through the web, mobile apps, and APIs. IoT Analytics to help enterprises store, ingest and process streams of data from IoT sensors and devices, and develop solutions for descriptive & diagnostic analytics, and advanced predictive & prescriptive analytics. Our IoT Analytics solutions help enterprises optimize performance, processes, experiences and create opportunities for new revenue streams and operational efficiency.
Why IoT Analytics?
As one of leading IoT Analytics companies, Contechie has been involved in developing Big Data Analytics solutions for many customers across industry verticals equipping them for the future. Working with latest tools, we have been helping customers improve their operational efficiency with our data analytics services. Our services cover all the major aspects of Data Analytics.
- Improving my customer knowledge
- Creating my data experience
- Boost your IoT potential
- Ingestion – Build solutions for ingestion of large chunks of IoT generated data and stored in No-SQL, relational, data lakes, or HDFS for processing. IoT stream processing can apply filters to dramatically reduce the amount of ingested IoT data.
- Processing – Build solution for processing & enrichment of IoT generated unstructured data leveraging tools such as Apache Spark & Azure HDInsight combined with fast NoSQL stores, for analytics and business intelligence.
- Machine Learning – Build and deploy machine learning models for pattern & anomaly detection, outcome prediction, prescriptive or optimization recommendations.
- Automation & Intelligence – Build solutions for integrating machine learning output with intelligent systems, robotic automation applications, or to be leveraged in the stream processing of new device data.
Our teams bring strong technology expertise, insights and experience, in architecting IoT analytics solutions that bring together IoT platforms, data management and analytics capabilities.
- Pig & Logi Analytics
IoT Application Integration & Testing
IoT is one of the rapidly developing markets we have seen in the last couple of years. With the advancement in technology and the increasing number of software and devices in IoT everyday things are going to change. This has raised the need to test IoT based application to ensure a high quality application. However, it requires a completely different approach, keeping in mind the elements involved in IoT and the ever-changing technology. Test strategies and planning hold key to start with IoT testing. It also requires to think holistically about the complexities that can arise due to huge volumes and the pace and diversity of data that are being generated across connected system.
Why IOT Application Integration & Testing?
- Development of multiple Protocols (IPv6, MQTT, XMPP (D2S), DDS (D2D) etc.)
- Development and Integration of Enabling Technologies (Nano-electronics, embedded systems, software and cloud computing, etc.)
- Supports Smart Living concept
- Efficient Machine to Machine (M2M) Communication
Successful IoT means making sure that your new devices work as expected, work in combination with each other, and work with existing technologies. The best way to make sure your IoT solution is truly great is to test with Ready API. Testing REST and IoT protocols in the same motion is critical to timely QA over devices and digital experiences. Support for MQTT and CoAP make functional testing with SoapUI Pro, part of the Ready API platform, the world’s first commercial testing solution to handle the most widely used API quality tool.
- Edge testing – Edge testing is important for any IoT application. It ensures coordination and real-time analysis at the edge of a network, which might get hindered by network bandwidth, capability, and reliability.
- Device interoperability testing – We access the capability of interoperate protocols and devices across different specifications and standards.
- Security and privacy testing – Our security and privacy testing ensures data protection, device authentication, and trust in cloud computing.
- Network impact testing – This includes testing the performance of an IoT application in terms of quality and quantity in real network conditions with different network size, topology, and environment conditions.
- Performance testing – Application involving huge volume of data and accuracy is tested for performance under various aspects, like time, load, and real-time analysis.
- End user application testing – This involves usability testing based on functional and non-functional user experience of an IoT application.
IoT Testing Approach
Our in-depth expertise and offerings make IoT application testing hassle-free and simple. We facilitate end-to-end coverage of the testing by :
- Defining test strategy
- Validating user experience across multiple channels
- Connectivity and interoperability validation
- Using real devices and simulators for performance and scalability validation
- Cloud security and device validation
- End-to-end automation
IoT Hardware Development for Communication Protocols
Wearable devices are at the heart of every discussion related to the Internet of Things (IoT). Wearable IoT tech consists of an array of devices which cover fitness, health and entertainment requirements. Wearables are the most personable item that a person can own, they offer high functionalities that can help one perfectly analyse his activities. When the Wearables become a part of IoT system, it is easier for enterprises, manufacturers, retailers, automotive companies, and hospitals to build collaboration between employees and devices.
Our Device management oversight, easily provisioning devices, activating billing, providing location and tracing capabilities, suspending or cancelling devices, and providing an access to customer support. This asset-awareness platform monitors the device footprint with real- time metrics for alerts related to usage, overage, roaming, costs, and device behaviour.
Our wearable device development services team has already designed following devices for customers for deployment in the field.
- TI CC2541 based BLE devices for tracker kind of applications.
- TI CC2650 based BLE devices for tracker kind of applications.
- Kinetis K30 based location tracker.
- 2.4GHz customized tracker in RF testing environment.
- Android Wear Technologies etc.
Testing REST and IoT protocols in the same motion is critical to timely QA over devices and digital experiences.
Support for MQTT and CoAP make functional testing with SoapUI Pro, part of the Ready API platform, the world’s first commercial testing solution to handle the most widely used API quality tool.
Why Contechie for IoT?
Our motto is to transform your devices to ‘smart devices’ and transform your enterprise to ‘smart and connected enterprise’. Thus, enabling you to harness the power of future technology and to stay a step ahead of the competition. We have been backed up by the vast experience in delivering result-oriented enterprise mobility solutions delivered to many global enterprises, including America’s largest Industrial gases company Praxair. We even serve as vendors for IoT services. We have full-stack IoT apps developers and home automation experts. They have deep understanding of emerging IoT platforms, including Salesforce IoT Cloud and Cisco IoT System.